iTalkie is a groundbreaking solution to painlessly add the efficiency of
voice and text communications into your business workflow.
Add walkie-talkie, messaging and phone-like intercom to your mobile computer.
iTalkie combines the ease of use and deployment of traditional walkie-
talkies with the benefits of serverless one-to-one calls and presence!
This P2P solution requires zero setup and configuration and is completely
serverless. Just install the application on your PDA and/or PC and you are ready
to page and call over your WiFi network. It's that easy!
iTalkie answers the specific feedback from vertical markets customers
(e.g. warehousing, retail, hospitaility, health care and government) that
require a quality voice solution which is easily deployable, maintainable and
iTalkie delivers excellent and clear audio in real-time.
As soon as the PTT button is pressed other users immediately hear the page.
In other solutions that use record-then-send mechanisms the page is not received until
some time after the button is released, thus adding a noticeable delay which
customers, during store and forward trials we conducted in 2003, reported as
unbearable. In addition, noise cancelling and other signal processing maintain
the voice clear even in loud sites, with better sound reproduction than telephones.
The iTalkie solution allows truly converged IP and RF deployments. Private calls from radios are automatically
routed to individual dispatchers or clients on IP networks. The presence of aliased radios allows IP users to
communicate with voice and text just as easily as using popular voice-enabled instant messaging
applications. Radio users can reach cellphone users via SMS through email. Text messages from automated
nurse-call applications, emergency alerts, manufacturing equipment or chemical plants can be routed to
individual or groups of radio and fixed/mobile users. All voice and text calls can be logged to provide liability
protection for even small radio-only deployments. Best of all, the iTalkie solution is highly scalable
to thousands of clients and gateways and with the finest granularity of any communication solution.
iTalkie is cross platform, now! You can run it on PCs as
well as on mobile computers to communicate between users that are mobile and
at their desk.
As your voice requirements grow, so will the iTalkie solution, by
enhancing its capabilities with optional gateways that better suit into your
organization's workflow. The PA gateway is one of such drop-in accessories:
connect the sound output of your PC/POS/server to your overhead PA
system to hear pages through the site. Need integration with your 2-way radios
or telephone system? We have solutions for them too.
A powerful way to integrate voice into daily operations:
- When you really look into it, it solves 80% of most businesses voice requirements
- The simplest, fastest and cheapest way to add PTT and VoIP without the integration hassles of telephony equipment
- Makes life easier: carry only one device!
Bridges the best of both walkie-talkies and telephones:
- Not only it integrates pagers into 2-way radios or 2-way radios and corless phones into mobile computers,
but it also eliminates the additional associated costs for cradles, spare batteries, belt hookups, etc.
- One time license cost: no monthly, usage or expensive system "per seat" / "per channel" fees
- Seamless deployment: install it and use it!
- Traditional walkie-talkies do not support one-to-one calls
- Traditional PBX-based PTT solutions do not support one-to-many paging and when they do they do not scale well on WLANs
- Easy to deploy and use
- The voice application most integrated into WinCE/Mobile devices to make it a truly reliable tool
- Minimum impact on network load
- Highly programmable for special installations
- Connect both mobile and fixed users
- Expansion via accessory gateways and migration path with iFon's technology
- High impact: justify to your customers 30-60% of the cost of the mobile computer by integrating the functionality of a $800+ professional 2-way radio, a $600 wireless IP phone and a $150 pager!
- Easy sale: everybody understands the value of a walkie-talkie or a phone. In addition, paging is faster and easier than messaging!
- Safe bet: meet and exceed the voice requirements of 80% of warehousing, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, health care and other customers.
- Add even more value (and margins) to your sales!
- Trivial setup and very effective demonstration tool
- Cross platform: certified and highly integrated on tenths of product families
Please contact us directly at email@example.com to inquire about our reseller programs.
NOTE: In order to view the documents you will need the Adobe®
Acrobat® Reader™, a plugin available from Adobe Systems, Inc. Click on the
"Adobe Acrobat Reader" logo to obtain a free copy of the